How to Find Audience From Groups
Watch this Video to Find Audience from Groups:
If you don’t like the video or need more instructions, then continue reading. Follow these steps to Find Audience from groups :
1. Click “GROUPS FINDER ” Feature
2. Type keywords what do you want, then click “Find Groups”, wait until finished then copy the Group ID You want.
Click “show more” if you want to see the next group list. as you can see, you can get emails from closed groups though. You can also directly get UID members from all the groups that appear in search results by clicking “Extract Member UID”
3. Check the Group page, is it really the Group Page you want and check the number of member
To check the group page, you can add UID member to url https://www.facebook.com/groups/ then open it.
4. Select “FIND AUDIENCE FROM GROUPS” Feature
5. Paste the Page ID into the field then click start
You can insert Group id more than one, but always make sure the space is at the end of ID.
6. Wait until finished