If after you create a custom CSV column and your file cannot be imported into the WABlaster. Do the steps below:
1. Enter Control Panel
2. Select the menu Change date, time, or number formats
3. After you click on the menu Change date, time, or number formats a menu like this will appear
4. If on the menu the format still uses the local format, please change to Format English (United States)
5. After the format has been changed to English (United States) please click Apply then click OK
6. Next, please re-create the CSV File that you will import into the WABlaster, and if you have already, try importing the data into WABlaster.
if you still cannot import you can check the settings in your Microsoft Excel by:
1. Enter the Microsoft Excel application, select the file menu and select menu options.
2. Enter the advanced menu
3. Make sure the separator use system is checked.