1. Enter the grouping menu in the column then fill in the group name on the form “group name”.
2. Fill the dummy on the dummy form.
3. Specify limit invite. The function of the invite limit is “to limit the target disinvite to the group that will be created later.
4. Click create group. Then the group creation process will automatically run.
5. Click the “Invite New Member To Existing Group” column.
6. Fill in the group name on the “Group Name” form.
7. Specify limit invite. The function of limite invite is to limit the targets invoked into the group that will be created later.
8. Click the start invite button to start inviting new members to existing groups.